KADLAPS – Kaduna Land and Property System
Project Name: Kaduna Land and Property System
Client: Kaduna State Government
Objectives of the project is to improve land and property files, decrease of data loss, keeping mutilated records and storing old and irrelevant information, enable easy retrieval of data, receive reports and statistics, and improve long term planning. This was achieved with a computerized information system for Land and Property Administration.
Description of the services provided
The project included many activities and services all of which were provided by Sivan Design:
- Infrastructure network and internet
- Hardware equipment including servers, desktops, scanners, printers and peripherals
- Software KADLAPS Software development and adaptation according to Ministry’s needs
- Data conversion, map digitization and storage in the system
- Training and support of relevant personnel
- Maintenance routine and ongoing support
The system was developed and deployed by Sivan Design using the most advanced technologies and infrastructure. Software technologies: Microsoft .Net, Autodesk GIS software, SQL database, multi-tier architecture, etc. Hardware&communication: HP workstations, HP servers, plotter, Internet connection, office equipment, air-conditioning, generator and many more.
KADLAPS data center