GIS and Re-certification of Titles in Niger State
Project Name: GIS and Re-certification of Titles in Niger State
Commissioning: October, 2011
Client: Niger State Government
Objectives of the project is to ease the burden of searching voluminous files, efficient use of man-hour, avoidance of data loss, keeping mutilated records and storing old and irrelevant information, and enable easy retrieval of data, statistics, plans and reports from a database. This was achieved with a computerized information system for Land Administration.
Description of the services provided
The project included many activities and services all of which were provided by Sivan Design:
- Infrastructure network and internet
- Hardware equipment including servers, desktops, scanners, printers and peripherals
- Software NIGIS Software development and adaptation according to Ministry’s needs
- Data conversion, map digitization and storage in the system
- Training and support of relevant personnel
- Maintenance routine and ongoing support
The system was developed and deployed by Sivan Design using the most advanced technologies and infrastructure. Software technologies: Microsoft .Net, Autodesk GIS software, SQL database, multi-tier architecture, etc. Hardware&communication: HP workstations, HP servers, plotter, Internet connection, office equipment, air-conditioning, generator and many more.