Kwara Land and Property Management System
Project Name: Kwara Geographic Information System
Client: Kwara State Government
Kwara GIS project objective were to improve land and property files, decrease of data loss, keeping mutilated records and storing old and irrelevant information, enable easy retrieval of data, receive reports and statistics, and improve long term planning. This was achieved with a computerized information system for Land and Property Administration.
Description of the services provided
The project included many activities and services all of which were provided by Sivan Design:
- Infrastructure network and internet
- Hardware equipment including servers, desktops, scanners, printers and peripherals
- Software Land and Property System which includes a customized billing system
- Data gathering and processing including the extraction of data from all existing land records, C of O’s, Leases granted, all primary and secondary transactions on land, including valuation reports, compensation assessment, cadastral survey, maps, etc and their conversion into digital format to be stored in the system.
- Implementation and integration of the system in daily work
- Training and support of relevant personnel
- Maintenance routine and ongoing support
Kwara GIS administration office
The system was developed and deployed by Sivan Design using the most advanced technologies and infrastructure. Software technologies: Microsoft .Net, Autodesk GIS software, SQL database, multi-tier architecture, etc. Hardware & communication: Branded workstations and servers, plotter, internet connection, office equipment, air-conditioning, generator and many more.
Kwara GIS Service Center
Kwara GIS data center