Sivan Design D.S. Ltd. places a high value on accessibility and service adaptation, as well as the accessibility of the buildings and land under its control. Please refer to this website for more information.
On our website, we provide information about the existing accessibility accommodations in our office for your convenience.
We strive to make the information on the website as accessible as possible to people with hearing and visual disabilities.
Accessibility measures at sivandesign.com
What is an “accessible site”?
In order to be accessible, a website must be able to provide access to people with physical, mental and or cognitive disabilities with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all surfers.
Sivan Design D.S. Ltd. website was designed in accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013. And according to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA.
Website accessibility operation
- The site is suitable for browsing in all common browsers, including browsing via mobile phones and a tablet.
- The contents of the site are written in a clear and simple manner.
- 3. The structure of the site is based on convenient and clear navigation and a menu that allows easy, simple and quick orientation on the site.
- Browsing the site is also possible through screen reader software common in Israel.
- You can browse the site using the keyboard only by using the keys:
- Tab Switching between the various components on the site.
- Tab + Shift Switches between the various components on the site.
- Enter clicking links or opening a menu.
- Ctrl + Enlarge the details that appear on the page.
- Ctrl – Reduces the details that appear on the page.
- Images on the site that are not atmospheric images also include a written description describing what is seen in them.
- Accessibility switches – On the right side of the site, at the top there are two buttons for turning on and off different accessibility modes:
- High contrast switch – improves the sharpness of texts on the site.
- Font size switch – Increases the texts on the site.
- 8. You can make a stop for moving or flashing components on site.
- PDF documents uploaded to the site after 26/10/2017 were accessed in accordance with the regulations.
- As part of the website design, the color contrast was adjusted to make it easier to read for people with visual impairments.
Responsibility for accessibility
If you encounter accessibility problems or have difficulty using the site, please let us know using the form on this page, or by phone so we can fix this as soon as possible.
We make every effort to provide you with as much information as possible on the site. In any case where you encounter information that is not sufficiently accessible, or if you encounter an error, or give you a comment, question or request for information – we will be happy to be at your disposal, by any of the following means
At the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: +972-9-746-9295
Phone number: +972-9-777-8100