Installation, Implementation and Training of BI Software for KPI Monitoring in RIS
Sivan Design signed an addendum for the installation, implementation and training of BI (Business Intelligence) Software for KPI (Key Performance Indicators) monitoring in RIS (Roads Information System), Nigeria. The system enables achieving efficiency and concentration on the real challenging matters, viewing performance and to planning the future.
The BI module will enable RIS to monitor and manage the main KPI’s such as:
· Length of roads under construction
· Length of roads under rehabilitation
· Number of bridges for construction
· Number of bridges for rehabilitation
· Number of new posted road signs
The KPI module will provide clear insight of performance acc
ountability at project and general level for strategic decision making.
The benefits of the project are numerous:
· Centralized evaluation system – all data is centralized in one location.
· Reduction of human errors – the data is fed directly from the field into the system.
· Data integrity monitor – all transactions are recorded.
· On-line real-time evaluation – Red flags alerts appears in real-time.
· KPI Availability – data is accessible to stakeholders through a simple web-browser or mobile devices (iPad, Android etc.).
The BI system delivers dashboards and red flags that are designed to deliver a collaborative authoring and reporting environment, gives decision makers across the ministry relevant, targeted information based on their individual preferences.