The Office of the Surveyor General of Nigeria, Abuja, Nigeria has awarded Sivan Design a contract for the installation, implementation and training of maps production lab, large format printing machine and integration to federal GIS system (FEGIS).
The scope of work includes:
- The maps printing facility is a comprehensive solution for the production of printable materials such as: Atlas book, large format maps, flyers, banners etc.
- Design, development and implementation of Nigeria’s Federal GIS (FEGIS) – the ultimate GIS clearinghouse of all Nigeria’s resources in one database: roads, water, electricity, boundaries, oil, gas, agriculture etc.
- Supply, installation and implementation of large format digital printing machine
- Supply and implementation of hardware and software needed to store, manage, produce, edit, share, distribute, and utilize Mapping products directly from existing mapping files and from the new Federal GIS (FEGIS)
- Expert guidance, training and management services for the digital printing process – from survey to a printed map
- Maintenance and support services